Do You Need Efficient and Flexible Real Estate Title and Closing Services in New Hampshire or Maine?
Beacon Title & Escrow Services, LLC is a full service real estate title and closing company serving New Hampshire and Maine. We are licensed title insurance agents of First American Title Insurance Company and Chicago Title Insurance Company, two of the largest and most respected title insurance carriers in the United States. We offer:
- Fast Turn-Around Times – Our goal is to return all title searches and title insurance commitments within 2 business days.
- Flexible Closings – We will conduct the closing at the customer’s home, place of business, or any other location that is convenient for the customer.
- Convenient Closing Times – We offer evening and weekend closing times to accommodate the customer’s busy schedule.
- Additional Legal Services – As a licensed attorney, we can offer additional document preparation services (such as trusts and powers of attorney) and legal opinions that other non-attorney title companies cannot offer.
“Wow, see why we use Beacon Title? What other title/attorney do you know that can get a corrected binder and updated docs at 5:35 on a Friday afternoon? Thanks Nancy!” – Donna H., Manchester, NH
- Residential and Commercial Loan Closings
- Title Search and Examination
- Title Update and Recording
- Document and Deed Preparation
- Closing and Settlement Services
- Lender-Financed Closings
- Seller-Financed Closings
- Reverse Mortgage Closings
- Cash Closings
- Construction Loan Closings
- Refinance Closings
- Title Insurance Services for Owners and Lenders
- “1031″ Exchange Transactions
- Private Financing Services
Other Legal Services:
In addition to Beacon Title, Ratté Law Office provides a full complement of legal services for real estate owners, investors and developers.
- Negotiate and draft commercial real estate sales agreements, closing documents, leases and construction agreements;
- Oversee due diligence, financing, environmental and property inspections;
- Obtain zoning, site plan and other local and state approvals.
- Litigate land use, zoning, property tax, boundary disputes and other real estate related matters at the municipal and state level.
Ratté Law Office also provides numerous other legal and consulting services such as civil litigation and estate planning. While these services are often integrally related to owning a small business or commercial real estate, these services are available to individual clients as well.
Some of these additional services include:
- Litigate civil matters in state and federal court;
- Draft complaints and pretrial motions;
- Conduct discovery;
- Negotiate settlement and alternative dispute resolution;
- Litigate bench and jury trials;
- Prepare appeals.
- Prepare business succession, personal estate, and long-term care plans;
- Draft wills, trusts, living wills, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents;
- Administer estates in Probate Court.